Meat Head Charcoal burns hot, burns clean, contains no chemicals and produces almost no ash. That means customers don’t need to replace their charcoal so frequently (either to keep the fire going or the next time they grill), and there’s no unpleasant aftertaste from added binders and starters. And clean-up is easy, because there’s very little ash residue.
- Crafted from Quebracho – “Axe Breaker wood” – a South American hardwood All natural – no binders or chemicals
- Very dense, bold chucks – feel the difference compared to your old stuff
- Lights clean & fast – no sparks or popping
- Burns hot – 12,000 BTU’s – bring more heat to sear the perfect steak
- 1.5x longer burn than other lump charcoal brands
- Great flavor – works well with beef, pork, chicken, seafood or veggies
- Responsibly sourced from Paraguay
- FREE SHIPPING
Shipping & Delivery Options
- Local Delivery includes "White Glove" service. Items will be unpacked and assembled in your selected location. We do the heavy lifting for you and haul away the trash. FREE - Local Delivery and item setup within a 60 mile radius
- Local Pickup - @ 180 Port Republic Road in Waynesboro, VA
- Shipping Not Available for this Item
This item is a non-stock item for Bear Creek Outdoor Living. It will be available for pick-up or local delivery in 2-4 weeks. This timeline is subject to change based on current availability from the manufacturer. If the timeline will be longer, we will communicate that directly with you.